If you are a vendor/dealer, please do not contact me about helping me sell the truck. I also will not accept or consider any offers until we meet and you look at the truck. Transaction will be in cash or be done at a bank. No exceptions. Too many scams out there and I won't be part of it.
I'm selling my 2016 Volvo VNL 670. The truck is in good condition, runs really well and has about 682,600 miles. It has the Volvo D13 450hp engine paired with a 13 speed manual transmission. Maintenance has always been done on time and I have not cheaped out on repairs to save a buck. I bought this truck about 2.5 years ago with about 430,000 miles. I am selling it because I was wanted to get a local job and spend more time with and grow the family.
Regular service of oil changes, filters, lube etc. about every 15-20k miles. Valve adjustment done once a year. Transmission was serviced last year. Coolant and diff oil was changed last year as well. Steers and drive tires still have a lot of tread on them.
The truck has:
• LED headlights
• 8k lumen spot lights that I use for my brights
• Dual fuel tanks, 100 gallons on each side. DEF tank is 15 or 16 gallons.
• Disc brakes all the way around
• Deer guard
• Chain box with chains
• Bunk heater (works amazingly and big time fuel saver)
• 5 storage cabinets
• Bunk bed
• Driver and passenger air seats
• Inverter with outlets throughout the sleeper
• The mattress is maybe 6 months old. I always kept a mattress protector and regular sheets on it, so has stayed very clean aside from the couple dirt stains that the mechanic put on it when having to access under/behind the bed.
Other repairs that have done in the last year include:
- Turbo and turbo actuator
- EGR cooler
- EGR valve
- SCR catalyst
- Injectors + DEF injector
- Small air conditioning fix and I put in a new blower motor too
- Front end was pretty much rebuilt which includes leaf springs, U-bolts, shackles, shocks, link rod, king pins, brake pads and rotors, sway bar, gaskets, and to top it off a 3 axle alignment.
- New alternator and starter
A couple other small things here and there like gaskets and hoses, but nothing major enough to list.
This Volvo was serviced and inspected at TEC Equipment right before I stopped driving it. It needs nothing and is ready for the open road.
This truck is also equipped with a Rigmaster APU w/ air conditioner. The APU has about 29-30k hours on it, but will still run and do its job perfectly fine. I ran an exhaust tube out the side of the truck so prevent fumes from being trapped under the truck. It does have an exhaust leak though and likely just needs a gasket.
Feel free to contact me with any further questions about the truck. I will provide any extra info I may have left out. I do not answer calls from unknown numbers, so email or text me or be prepared to leave a voicemail. I have taken great care of this truck as it has been my only source of income. I refused to neglect this truck no matter the expense and always had money set aside for anything that might come up, and the work got done right away. Truck is paid off and I have the clean title in hand. I have most of the receipts for the past 2.5 years that you can look at too.
Please text or email first. I do not answer unknown numbers, so if you do call be prepared to leave a voicemail.