We are looking for friendly and reliable individuals to assist with updating silent auctions in the Little Rock area.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include:
- Straighten and organize the silent auction to ensure it is neat and tidy for bidders
- Replenish missing pens and collateral from silent auction table (supplies will be provided)
- Ensure that each item has the correct bid sheet
- Report any issues (missing or depleted supplies etc.)
- Take before and after photographs and submit them via text or email
- Additional responsibilities, along with a pay increase, will be available for qualified candidates
Candidates must be able to present themselves in a professional manner when representing our company at the silent auction locations.
Each job will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes, you will receive $40 for each auction completed.
Please complete the following survey to apply for the position: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6JJD97Y
Once the survey is completed we will contact qualified candidates to schedule an interview.