Hello, I have a 2014 Husqvarna WR 300 for sale. This is one of the last ones off the line before KTM bought out Husky. The bike is in solid shape and in need of a new home. I am the third owner, it only has 102 hours and is woods ready. I have 2 sets of springs, one set for a 200lb rider and the other (which is on the bike) for a 155 lb rider. I will also throw in a spare rear tire with plenty of tread still on it. It has been well maintained and is ready to rip.
TITLE IN HAND.
List of new parts:
- Motion Pro Terminator LW clutch cable
- DID O ring chain (1 ride)
- New front and rear sprockets (1 ride)
- Linkage Bearings (15 hours)
- Front Wheel Bearings (1 ride)
- Racetech .40 Fork Springs (1 ride)
- Racetech 5.2 kg/mm rear coil (1 ride)
- JD carb block seal kit