Let's keep this sh&# simple.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Heavy metal vocalist
- 44 years old
- what metal I'm into and what metal your into doesn't mean one damn thing. To create a new original sound it's best if everyone is into different sounds and styles anyway.
- I have my own practice space (my home I built and own on 5 acres) 2 miles from jjs truck stop off old military in malvern.
- I don't do drugs and don't really drink much. Don't care what you do so long you can be on time every practice and gig, sober every practice and gig, and honor absolutely no drugs on my property. My wife is highly allergic to the smell of Mary Jane.
- check egos and attitudes at the door.
- I expect minor squabbles between band members over music, it's called passion, as for fighting... Save it for the hecklers and stage crashers.
- covers are great for practice warm-ups, as for on stage, covers should really only be considered if we decide to do a "our own style" version.
- arrangement: 4 piece (vocalist (myself), lead/rhythm guitarist, bass guitarist, and drummer) 4 piece (vocalist / rhythm guitarist (myself), lead guitarist, bass guitarist, and drummer), or 5 piece (vocalist (myself), lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, bass guitarist, and drummer). Doesn't really matter what arrangement we do but to be absolutely honest I'd prefer to just sing and front but if I need to play I have the equipment and the ability.
- who you are is irrelevant: white, black, polka dot, male, female, straight, gay, tall, short, fat, skinny, pretty, pretty ugly, Christian, pagan, young, young at heart, rocket scientist, pig farmer, CEO, bag boy, women's activist, stripper... I think you get the picture. As long as you're you and I can be me... It's all good.
- So. If you can play. You can show up. You can be a band mate, not a look at me Stanley. Accept others race, creed, religion, and sexual preferences. Ready to work hard. Gig often. Keep time. Have equipment to practice with and am willing to get what equipment is needed as we progress. With the goal of recording and touring. Then you should hit me up. Don't bother heckling me or posting heckling ads. You'd be just wasting your time and showing why your still looking at Craigslist. Please only TEXT me, NO phone calls because I live on the side of a very large hill and calls don't always come through.
Me in a nutshell:
- I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but I don't put up any bullsh#&... Ever.
- my friends call me a$$hole and it's a title I've earned. Not because I'm mean, cruel, or di(k... But because I say what I'm thinking. Lies take more lies so why not tell it like it is up front.
- I don't steal... Not because I think some red creature is going to poke me with a pitchfork while I burn, but because if I didn't earn it I don't want it.
- I'm proud to have been married to the same wonderful woman for 26 years and have 3 awesome grown kids.
- I'm a proud U.S. Army Veteran.
- I'm proud to have my bachelor's and master's from Henderson State University.
- I'm proud and able to 100% commit myself to music up to career full time level.
If you're ready... Text me and...
Let's do this sh#& !!!