employment type: full-time
job title: Fleet Mechanic
Fleet Mechanic inspecting vehicles, determining repair needs, replacing and adjusting parts, maintaining hydraulic systems, applying lubrication, changing oil, performing collision repair, and completing other duties as assigned by supervisors.
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a Diesel Lead
Looking for a Helper
Both full time.
• ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) OEM and EPA 609 certifications preferred.
• Must supply a locking toolbox, and own tools.
• Must be able to work late on occasion.
On-the-job daily Duties include:
Wire Trailers/Maintain Trailers
Packing Wheel Bearings
Full maintenance of trucks-Gas & Diesel of highway fleet
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life and Accident Insurance
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan including a ROTH IRA option
Generous Personal Time Off Program & Paid Holidays
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.
post id: 7688404742